Saving Throw is a transsexual person's autobiography. It also touches on bisexuality, abuse, recovery, drug abuse, gender ethics and politics.
- Please don't read the book if you are under 18.
- The web version of the book is formatted for stylesheet, and extended character capable browsers, at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 and over. Older browsers may offer unacceptable reading.
- The entire book loads into the browser at once, is large at 580k, and will take about 2-3 minutes on a 56k Modem.
- The text size can be made larger or smaller with your browser
- After loading, please read both the legal and preface.
- There is no Java or other programming used on this site. Please always keep your computer backed up. In this day and age, a firewall is a good thing too.
Click here to load Saving Throw